It can feel as if you are treading water in your business. Perhaps you’ve been through a period of growth but it feels like a long time ago since you experienced growth.
There’s no hard and fast rule about what rate your business should be growing. It depends on your industry and how long you’ve been established. For instance, the technology industry is growing at a rate of around 6% per year. But a reasonable
average across the board would see annual growth around the 5% mark.
If you’re seeing lower growth rates for an extended period of time, it might be time to consider a turnaround strategy. We can support you in the following areas:
• Providing a fresh perspective
• Exploring diversification strategies
• Conducting detailed market research
• Support with launching new products and services
• Establishing processes and systems so that your business is ready for change